This event offers
39.5 CME credits
Accredited by ACCME.
Registration is now open for the 2020 SEMPA 360 annual conference being held March 16-20, 2020, in Chicago, IL.
Make a difference in your practice by joining us for SEMPA 360 so you can:
- Increase your depth and breadth of medical knowledge
- Take your emergency medicine skills to the next level with hands-on workshops
- Learn about the specialty’s latest tools, trends and techniques
- Connect with colleagues from across the country
- And much, much more!
And, if you register now, you can take advantage of the deep discounts that early-bird pricing offers.
The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago right on the river. And, SEMPA will be in Chicago over St. Patrick's Day, which is always a huge city-wide celebration!
Hundreds of EMPAs will be attending this comprehensive and in-depth emergency medicine educational experience designed by and for PAs practicing in emergency departments, urgent care centers, rural hospitals and in the military. You don't want to miss out on all that SEMPA 360 has to offer:
- Didactic sessions on a wide variety of emergency medicine topics
- Hands-on workshops
- Renowned emergency medicine faculty
- Opening Reception
- Exhibit hall that also includes a Wine & Cheese Reception
- SEMPA Town Hall Meeting
- Committee & Section meetings
- Roundtable Discussions
- Product Showcases
- 4th Annual Quiz Bowl
- Research & Innovation Forum Poster Session
- Virtual SEMPA
- A chance to sit for NCCPA’s CAQ Specialty Exam in Emergency Medicine
- Discounted pricing on registration
- Special hotel pricing
- Deal of the Day for attendees
- And more!