Join us for our first ever LIVE VIRTUAL Conference!
Education available from the comfort of your own home!
Agenda being finalized as you read this!
We will be using WebEx platform, a service of Health One in Colorado
We have a wide range of speakers for Primary care and specialty practices. Doctors, PAs, NPs, DOs are all invited to attend:
- Jim Hutchison, PA-C, and WAPA president-“Updates on OTP in Wyoming”
- Dr. Ghazi Ghanem, Infectious Disease, Casper, WY- “COVID-19 Updates”
- Dr. Wheeler, Neurology, Casper, WY-“Stroke”
- Dr. Jeri Mendelson, Dermatology, Medford, OR- “Top 10 Derm Referrals”
- Elana Min, Ph.D., PA-C, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL “Seeing 20/20 How to Identify Sight-threatening Conditions”
- Dr. Sarah Blacksone, Ph.D., MPH, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA-“Burnout, Emotional Distress and Self-Reported Medical Errors within the PA Profession”
- and more!
$250 WAPA member
$295 Non-WAPA member (MD, DO, NP, Non-WAPA PA)
$310 Non-WAPA member + 1 year WAPA Membership ($80 Value)
Attendees: please click here to Register today!
WAPA would like to first express our gratitude for your support in years past. We value your financial support to keep our registration fees low and the quality of our topics at its best. We hope you will be able to join us in this supportive opportunity of WAPA. Our conference this year will be the “WAPA Annual CME conference….in the clouds!
Please join us for our first ever Virtual CME event!”
We are looking at vendor support either through a virtual product theater of 5-10 minutes, a rolling 30-second ad to be viewed during the general membership meeting, or sponsorship acknowledgment on confirmation emails and special recognition at the general membership meeting. There will be an attendee prize drawing after the conclusion of the product theaters.
Additionally, as in previous years, there is an opportunity to donate to the WAPA scholarship fund. Each year, WAPA awards up to two or more physician assistant students who are residents of Wyoming and who have shown their ability to excel academically a $1000 scholarship.
We appreciate your patience and thank you in advance for your participation and continued support of WAPA and its members.
Please see the vendor and donation options listed below and please contact us with any questions you may have.
Jo Ann Ramsey, PA-C