Meredith McKean, MD, MPH
This event offers
1.0 CME credit
Accreditation Info: ACCME.
- Examine the latest updates in novel-targeted and immuno-therapeutic treatment approaches
- Identify potential unique adverse events associated with novel therapeutics and implement patient-centric education, monitoring, and reporting protocols
- Integrate best practices for patient education and communication, including strategies for discussing treatment options, concerns and monitoring for/managing adverse events
- Establish best practices for peer-to-peer expert communication for optimal multidisciplinary care of patients with Melanoma.
Please fill out this survey prior to the meeting event:
- Post-Test, Evaluation and CME Certificate Info
- The post-test and evaluation will be done online when you log on to print your certificate. Links will be provided the day of the program and in a follow-up email sent to all participants the day after. You will be able to download a copy of the slides as well.
This event will be held via zoom. Once you complete the registration online, a zoom invitation will be e-mailed to you.